– Should students be free to use any device?
– Will parents update anti-virus software regularly?
– Does the school need to provide support?
– What if a student’s device keeps failing in class?
– Will better off students have an unfair advantage?
There is an answer to these questions, and many more. It’s evolved from the work of leading edge schools that have been developing BYOD programs for many years.
Sign up for notification of the release of the BYOD white paper.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no commentsAdd yours