The ultra short-throw EB-595Wi from Epson is the world’s first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector. Offering roughly 3x Higher Colour Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. Featuring up to 3,300 lumens of colour brightness and 3,300 lumens of white brightness, the 595Wi shines bright. Take learning to new heights with touch- and pen-based interactivity, which makes it easy to draw and collaborate using any wall and familiar, intuitive gestures. Teachers can use the included Moderator software to simultaneously share students’ work from multiple devices. Plus, it includes SMART Notebook™ collaborative learning software and can display images up to 100″ from just 12″ away.
The EB-595wi supports BYOD classroom collaboration and wirelessly shares and controls content from personal devices to the projector with Epson’s Moderator device management software.
- When fitted with the optional ELPAP07 Wireless LAN unit, the EB-595wi can wirelessly connect up to 50 Windows® and Mac® devices, plus iOS or Android mobile devices running the Epson iProjection App
- The teacher can share content from up to four device screens simultaneously to the projector and control which device screens to display
- Encourage and control classroom collaboration; it’s perfect for comparing students’ work side by side
When using the Epson EasyMP software with a networked projector, teachers are no longer tied down by restrictive and confining cables. Educators can wirelessly display and interact with content as they move about the classroom with their laptop or tablet to experience a whole new level of interactive freedom.
Advanced network connectivity and management capabilities
Present A/V content over the LAN or annotate on network content using the EB-595Wi’s instant annotation tools. With Epson’s EasyMP Monitor software, IT administrators can configure and monitor the status of their Epson networked projectors, including the remote viewing of power status, lamp hours and temperature/filter conditions.
SMART Notebook™ software
SMART Notebook™ collaborative learning software helps teachers create engaging and interactive learning experiences. Make learning fun with SMART Notebook™ subject-specific functionality, easy integration with mobile devices, and thousands of pieces of pre-created content. Each Epson EB-595Wi includes a four-seat user license for SMART Notebook™, as well as a one-year subscription to the SMART Notebook™ Advantage software maintenance program.
For more information on the EB-595Wi visit www.epson.com.au/projectors
Latest posts by etsmagazine (see all)
- 2020 Vision for Interactive Learning in Tomorrow’s Classroom - April 29, 2019
- SMART Technologies’ Classroom Innovations - April 6, 2018
- Epson WorkForce Pro RIPS Printers - May 19, 2017