Are you planning a BYOD program for your school for 2015?
There are complex variables and competing priorities to weigh up, and countless questions to ask (and answer!).
At Toshiba, we work with some leading edge schools that started BYOD programs many years ago. These innovators explored the options, evolved and adapted, and now have successful programs up and running.
To help schools just starting the process, we’ve produced a FREE white paper based on their learnings.
- Compare the 3 main approaches to BYOD.
- Alert stakeholders to the real challenges.
- Flag potential technical issues.
- Identify common mistakes.
- Help divide responsibilities.
- Review an approach that delivers balanced outcomes for all stakeholders.
Learn from the experiences of others. Register now to receive the FREE white paper at www.BYODbestpractice.com.au
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no commentsAdd yours