27th September – 8th October, 2017
Space Camp® is the ultimate unique camp experience where children work as a team and confront mission scenarios that require dynamic problem solving and critical thinking skills. Throughout the week, camp trainees encounter artifacts as they learn about space hardware and the history and future of space exploration.
One Giant Leap Australia offers a unique experience to students of all ages. A Space Camp trip like no other! Unlike other providers, students travelling with One Giant Leap do not have to wait until Year 9 to be in the program. Australians from ages 10 and over are welcome to enrol. Yes – that means BIG KIDS too! Parents who wish to share the experience with their child!
Join in the adventure to attend the ORIGINAL Space Camp USA. This low cost tour includes everything EXCEPT passport, visa, insurance and spending money.
Food, transfers, tips, airfares, transport, accommodation, entry fees, taxes and Space Camp registration are all included. Tour merchandise is also provided as part of the cost.
With more than 10 years’ experience, One Giant Leap Australia offers an 11 day tour that is the best value for money.
- Train like an astronaut on the 1/6th Gravity Chair, the Five Degrees of Freedom simulatorand the Multi-Axis Trainer!
- Construct and launch your own model rocket!
- Learn what it’s like to live onboard the International Space Station.
- Discover the newest rocket that will carry NASA astronauts to Mars.
- Use technology to design and construct a futuristic Martian colony!
- Launch on simulated missions to the International Space Station and beyond!
Student: I felt good because I did my best for the first time
Student: The thing that I gained was my confidence. When I was in Space Camp I did things that I would never had even dreamt of in my life. It was like it was a whole new me.
Teacher: Space Camp a unique experience. Our school community coming together in a partnership of shared experience. An opportunity to learn and share, forging bonds, that strengthen our ability to prepare our children for the future. You cannot measure the privilege of sharing the dreams of children
If you would like to know more – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by etsmagazine (see all)
- 2020 Vision for Interactive Learning in Tomorrow’s Classroom - April 29, 2019
- SMART Technologies’ Classroom Innovations - April 6, 2018
- Epson WorkForce Pro RIPS Printers - May 19, 2017