After the success of Hobsons’ previous research on student decision-making and parent expectations, the team now wants to hear from Australian educators.
Hobsons recently ran a workshop with a number of school leaders to investigate the many challenges facing schools. The workshop brought up some fundamental issues that were addressed by the group. Those that were top of mind included:
- external regulatory influences regarding the increase in regulation and burden of compliance
- the impact of digital technologies on teaching and learning
- change management and stakeholder buy-in when it comes to technology adoption
- differentiating between a genuine need for new technology and adopting new technology simply for the sake of it
- issues surrounding bring your own device (BYOD) programs.
Hobsons would now like to further examine these issues, and the obstacles to technology adoption as a solution to these social challenges, via an online survey.
Take the survey: http://bit.ly/K-12_Survey
All responses will remain confidential and anonymous.
By completing the survey, you will have the option to sign up to receive the full report once published. If that’s not reason enough, for every survey response we receive, Hobsons will donate $1 to Plan — a wonderful charity whose efforts improve access to education for young people in some of the world’s most impoverished countries.
Don’t miss the opportunity to contribute to this innovative research and have you voice heard.
Latest posts by Education Technology Solutions (see all)
- BenQ Launches First EDLA-Certified Interactive Displays for Education with Google Mobile Services (GMS) - November 17, 2023
- How AI technology is unlocking new opportunities for educators and pathways for learning - October 11, 2023
- A Strategic Implementation of Contemporary Digital Technologies - July 11, 2023