This year, the event experience comprises more than just the largest display of AV technologies is Australia. The addition of four education streams and launch of Future Trend Talks means international thought-leaders will deliver free sessions around emerging technologies that will revolutionise the way teachers and students work, learn and interact, both in and out of the classroom.
See the convergence of AV and IT at the Integrate Exhibition, on 26-28 August, at Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park. Register for free entry here.
Future Trend Talks
A three-day program partners with the industry’s global thought leaders to deliver 9 sessions around Unified Communications, Smart Building and Digital Screens and Signage.
Reserve your tickets to the international keynotes which begin each morning at 10:30am, or one of the 6 free sessions.
Products That Change the Way You Learn, Live and Work
|65” Mobi Premium by Technology Core
The interactive HD1 multi touch screen works on Windows, OS and Linux operating systems and comes ready for wall and trolley installation.
Cruiser by Cruiser Interactive
- Efficient, reusable software framework for developing tabletop applications
- Operates independently of a hardware platform
- Easy creation of plug-ins
- No keyboards or
The interactive software platform delivers an immersive learning experience by allowing users to share content between multiple touchscreen surfaces.
Cruiser has received the National iAward merit and is a finalist for the Asia Pacific ICT awards (APICTA) New Product category.
Arthur Holm from Audio Visual Distributors
- Motorised, and semi-automatic retractable and stationary monitors
- Energy saving, ergonomic design
- Touch screen activation
- Microphone, camera, remote support interface and keyboard included
- Anti-glare glass
Achieve a discreet classroom, with either 17” or 19” monitors fitted to any surface. Internal sensors trigger the opening, orientation and elevation of the keyboard and mouse tray automatically.
Education Technology Solutions is the official Media Partner of Integrate 2014, held on 26-28 August 2014, at the Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park. For more information go to www.integrate-expo.com
Join the online Integrate community, and stay up-to-date with all the latest industry news:
Latest posts by Education Technology Solutions (see all)
- 4 Emerging Major Education Technology Trends - November 9, 2021
- Cricketing legend, Glenn Maxwell Encourages Kids to Upskill in Maths and Coding - October 20, 2021
- BenQ Launches World’s First Mini Portable Projector with 2.1 Channel Audio - October 1, 2021