As an educator, you’re already aware that students learn more effectively through practice and hands on experience – 3D printing offers a whole new approach to learning that will enhance students’ interaction with technology and introduce them to a world of experimentation and innovation in the classroom.
Why should your education institution consider 3D printing technology?
- 3D printing will have a positive impact on the environment
- Students can learn skills that are fundamental in a technology age
- Positive behaviours such as teamwork and co-creation are developed
Watch our latest video: A Glimpse into the Future of 3D Printing >>
“You need to get involved and participate in the revolution and help shape it!” days Steve Sammartino, acclaimed author of The Great Fragmentation and expert on the digital revolution.
Konica Minolta is passionate about the future of 3D printing. Contact us to find out how we can help you plan your approach, and take the next step towards adoption of this exciting technology.
Latest posts by Education Technology Solutions (see all)
- BenQ Launches First EDLA-Certified Interactive Displays for Education with Google Mobile Services (GMS) - November 17, 2023
- How AI technology is unlocking new opportunities for educators and pathways for learning - October 11, 2023
- A Strategic Implementation of Contemporary Digital Technologies - July 11, 2023