Mark your diary now for The Education Show, on from Friday 2 – Sunday 4 September 2016 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. With over 100 exhibitors on show and the latest in education resources and technologies, this FREE trade show is not to be missed.
Returning to Melbourne after two years, keep up to date with new information, products, services, resources and technology for your school and classroom.
A great opportunity for professional development, attend the Expo for free and earn CPD points.
Hear 50 seminars on topics including:
- Teaching and learning programs across the curriculum
- Classroom management and engagement
- Learning technologies
- Literacy and numeracy
Exhibitors who will be on show include the Thrass Institute, Zoos Victoria, Smart Education, Autism Behavioural Intervention Association, Scouts Victoria, NT Learning Adventures, Lenovo, Monash University, IG3 Education, Colourful Learning and many more. Here’s the full list.
The Education Show is a part of the inaugural National Education Summit, where principals, school leaders, business managers and educators from K-12 will come together and enjoy concurrent conferences, masterclasses and interactive seminars, all under the one roof.
Latest posts by Education Technology Solutions (see all)
- Image Control And Privacy – How Does Your School Measure Up? - December 10, 2019
- Edtech policy is failing globally and needs a ‘critical update’, finds new report by Varkey Foundation’s Atlantis Group - November 25, 2019
- Adapting to disruption: The role of libraries in the future of work - November 21, 2019