As the first reseller in Australia to offer Apple’s Device Enrolment Program (DEP), we are thrilled to be able to provide an insight into what the program can mean to your organisation..
- Are you involved with deploying technology at your business or school?
- Are you managing multiple Mac computers or iPads?
- Are you using an MDM solution (Casper, Air-watch, Mobile-Iron, Meraki, or Lightspeed)?
- Do you dread hardware roll-outs or replenishment?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these, then we recommend that you attend our free breakfast seminar series we are holding during April & May to learn how to overcome deployment frustrations and use Apple DEP to provide true zero-touch device deployment.
Certain requirements and conditions apply to enable Apple DEP, and we can easily guide you through what is required.
Hear from Adam Blacklock, our General Manager present on how Apple DEP can be harnessed to enhance deployments and save your business or school significant costs. See how Mobile Device Management (MDM) is used as the backbone for Apple DEP to facilitate and expand deployments, and how the Apple Volume Purchasing Program (VPP) can also save significant amouts of time and money.
At the end of each session we will finish off with an open technical / procedural Q&A session regarding iOS & OSX devices, DEP, MDM and VPP, providing you an excellent opportunity to answer any outstanding queries you may have.
Who should attend?
- Business Managers
- IT Managers and Staff
- School Principals and Assistant Principals
A complimentary light breakfast and tea & coffee will be served.
Register now! http://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/compnow-2109931855
Latest posts by Education Technology Solutions (see all)
- BenQ Launches World’s First Windows*-Based Smart Projector with Intel Inside for Enterprise - October 14, 2022
- BenQ Australia Launches the Next Generation Pro Series Interactive Flat Panel with World’s First Air Ioniser, Eyesafe® Certification and Advanced ClassroomCare - September 5, 2022
- 4 Emerging Major Education Technology Trends - November 9, 2021