The accolades come as SMART kapp becomes available in several new markets. SMART kapp works with standard dry-erase markers and allows users to collaborate, share and save work in real time, on any device, anywhere in the world. SMART kapp is offered in two sizes – the original 42″ version that resembles the size of a traditional flip chart, and a larger 84″ version that is similar to a standard meeting room size dry-erase board.
SMART kapp is lightweight, easy to install, and a true plug-and-play solution. Customers simply secure the board to a wall or stand, plug in the power supply, and begin using SMART kapp immediately – no need for IT integration or internet connections. SMART kapp enables users to:
- Share in real time by inviting remote participants to view content on smartphones, tablets and computers as it happens using any browser
- Easily save anything written on the board in JPEG or PDF formats
- Automatically save snapshots to shared accounts like Evernote™®or Google Drive™ or OneDrive™
“With SMART kapp we have created a brand new category which is gathering momentum as we accumulate awards and new channel partners and customers. Its simplicity of melding a dry-erase board with the benefits of today’s standards for digitally capturing, saving and sharing information is profound,” said Neil Gaydon, President and CEO, SMART Technologies. “Since launching SMART kapp in North America, our customers have been wowed by just how fun, easy and compelling this product truly is.”
SMART kapp Premium Services are also now available in Europe as an upgrade within the kapp application for Android and iOS. Upgrading from the free SMART kapp application to the premium version allows users to extend the number of concurrent remote participants connected to a session to 250, offers additional security features, and allows for the creation of password-protected reusable links, which enables meeting hosts to readily provide a static URL for recurring or ad-hoc meetings. The range of board sizes mixed with the offerings within the mobile application make SMART kapp the ideal tool for collaboration, ideation and ad-hoc brainstorming in any space – from cubicles, huddle spaces or hallways to classrooms or even large conference rooms.
For more information on the SMART kapp, ring Canon on 13 13 83 or email email@example.com
Latest posts by Education Technology Solutions (see all)
- A Strategic Implementation of Contemporary Digital Technologies - July 11, 2023
- Why Australian universities need to innovate, invest and transform to remain globally competitive - December 9, 2022
- BenQ Launches World’s First Windows*-Based Smart Projector with Intel Inside for Enterprise - October 14, 2022